- 1 Cup Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA
- 3 Medium zucchini, cut in half (lengthwise)
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Small yellow onion, diced
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- 7 oz Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 Cup Cooked quinoa
- To taste Salt, pepper, cilantro
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Using a small spoon, hollow out the center of the zucchini halves, leaving 1/4-inch thick shell on each half. Chop the scooped out zucchini flesh and set aside ½ cup to use in the filling.
- Drop the hollowed zucchini halves in boiling water and cook for 1 minute. Remove from water and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 4-5 minutes.
- Squeeze the 1 cup of zucchini filling in a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Stir in the zucchini, garlic, BLENDABELLA, chili powder, cumin, and lime juice. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the black beans and quinoa. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Spray two 9×13 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the hollowed out zucchini cut side up in the dish. Using a spoon, fill the zucchini equally with the filling mixture, pressing firmly.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until zucchini is cooked through. Serve warm.
- Time: 50 mins Servings: 3-4
Recipe by Blendabella