Tuscan Sweet Potato Frittata
- 1 1/2 Cups Rustic Tuscan BLENDABELLA
- 2 Cups Cups sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- As needed Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded cheese
- 10 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a deep sauté pan or cast iron skillet, add sweet potato. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the sweet potato is fork tender, approximately 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in BLENDABELLA, salt and pepper.
- Top with cheese and let the cheese melt a little bit, approximately 5 minutes.
- While the cheese is melting, whisk eggs together in a medium bowl. Pour them over the sweet potatoes and cheese. Tilt the pan to make sure the eggs settle evenly over the vegetables and sausage. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Place in the oven and bake until the eggs are set, approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes in the pan before slicing and serving.
- Time: 50 mins Servings: 8
Recipe by Blendabella