- 3 Cups Chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Cup Arborio rice
- 1 Cup White wine
- 1/4 Cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup Rustic Tuscan BLENDABELLA
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken stock for the risotto to a simmer; cover and keep warm over low heat.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until browned, about 1 minute. Stir in the rice and toast for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and simmer until almost evaporated. Pour in approximately 1 cup of the hot stock. Cook, stirring constantly, until the stock has been absorbed. Repeat this process, adding 1 cup of stock at a time and stirring until the rice is tender. You may not need all the stock so test the rice between each addition. It should take approximately 25 to 35 minutes total to cook.
- Stir in parmesan cheese, BLENDABELLA and butter. Keep warm over low heat until ready to serve.