- 2 lbs Ground beef
- 2 Cups Rustic Tuscan BLENDABELLA
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 (28 oz) Can Whole tomatoes
- 1 lb Pasta
- To taste Freshly chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine ground beef, BLENDABELLA, eggs and breadcrumbs for meatballs in a medium bowl. Mix together with your hands until well-combined.
- Form the meat mixture into 1 to 1 1/2-inch meatballs and place on a clean plate.
- In a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Once hot, sear the meatballs on all sides, approximately 1 minute per side.
- Remove from heat and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according the the instructions on the package
- While the meatballs and pasta are cooking, in a large, straight-sided skillet over medium heat, warm the oil for the sauce. Add garlic and cook until just lightly golden.
- Stir in tomatoes and BLENDABELLA.
- Bring sauce to a simmer and cook until sauce is thick and tomatoes have mostly fallen apart, about 15 minutes. Mash the tomatoes up with the back of a wooden spoon to help break them down. Keep sauce warm until ready to serve.
- Serve meatballs over pasta with plenty of sauce. Garnish with freshly chopped basil.