Thai Potatoes with Mushrooms
- 2 tsp Canola oil
- 3 Russet potatoes, chopped into cubes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 1/4 Cups Coconut Thai BlendaBella
- For garnish Freshly chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, add potatoes, oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes out on an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Add the a serving bowl and stir in BlendaBella.
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.
- Time: 45 mins Servings: 4-6
Recipe by Blendabella