- 1 Jar Zesty Mexican BLENDABELLA
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1/4 Medium Onion, diced
- 1 1/2 Cups Uncooked rice
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 Cups Broth
- 1 Cup Tomato purée
- 4 Tbsp Chopped cilantro
- In a medium-sized pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and sautée for 1 or 2 minutes until softened and translucent.
- Add the dry rice and continue to sautée, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until rice becomes a golden brown color. (Do not allow the rice to burn.)
- Add the garlic to the rice and cook for one more minute.
- Take pot off the heat.
- Add the broth and tomato sauce. Stir, return pan to heat, and bring to a boil. Turn the heat to low and cover.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Once rice is done cooking, add in the Mexican BLENDABELLA.
- Remove pot from heat and let it sit, covered, for another 10 minutes or so.
- Fluff your rice with a fork before serving.
- Serve with chopped cilantro.
- Time: 45 mins Servings: 4-6
Recipe by Blendabella