Shrimp Spring Rolls
- 10 Cooked, peeled, and deveined jumbo shrimp, cut in half lengthwise
- 10 Round rice paper wrappers
- 10 Bibb lettuce leaves, stems removed
- 6 oz Thin rice noodles
- As needed BLENDABELLA Thai
- Cook the rice noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Fill a bowl large enough to hold a piece of rice paper with water.
- Place a damp dish towel on a clean cutting board.
- Immerse one sheet of rice paper in the water for 15-20 seconds.
- Remove, shaking off any excess water, and lay flat on the dampened cloth.
- Over the bottom third of the rice paper, lay one piece of lettuce.
- On the lettuce, place 2-3 tablespoons of noodles and 2 tablespoons of BLENDABELLA Thai.
- Fold up the bottom half of the rice paper, fold in the sides, and lay 2 shrimp halves, cut side down, along the crease.
- Continue to roll the paper into a tight cylinder.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
- Time: 40 mins Servings:
Recipe by Blendabella