- 8 Large free-range eggs
- 1 Cup Zesty Mexican BlendaBella
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Cup grated Cheddar cheese
- To taste Freshly chopped parsley
- In a medium bowl, add eggs and BlendaBella. Beat well with a whisk.
- In a medium skillet, melt 1 Tbsp of butter over medium-high heat. Once melted and bubbling, turn heat down to medium. Add 1/4 of the eggs to the pan and move the pan around to spread them out evenly. When the eggs begin to firm up, but there’s a little raw egg on top, sprinkle over 1/4 cup cheddar.
- Use a spatula to loosen the edges of the omelets. Fold it over in half. When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from heat and slide the omelets onto a plate.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you’ve made 4 omelets.
- Serve immediately with extra BlendaBella and fresh parsley.
- Time: 30 mins Servings: 4-6
Recipe by Blendabella