Easy Thai Vermicelli
- 8 oz Vermicelli Noodles
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce (Regular or Gluten Free)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Cups Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Green Onion
- In a large bowl filled with boiling water, add vermicelli noodles. Let rest for 15 minutes until the noodles are soft and cooked through. Rinse and set aside.
- While the noodles are cooking, combine soy sauce, garlic, vinegar and olive oil in a large bowl. Add rinsed pasta to the bowl with the sauce and toss to coat.
- In a medium saucepan, add Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA. Cook until warmed through completely.
- Add warmed BLENDABELLA to the dressed noodles and toss to combine.
- Add green onion and stir to combine. Serve immediately.