- 1 Loaf French baguette, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- As needed Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 lbs Roma tomatoes
- To taste BLENDABELLA Tuscan
- To taste Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To taste Fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Cut the tomatoes in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Chop the tomatoes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes and BLENDABELLA Tuscan.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and brush both sides lightly with olive oil.
- Broil until lightly browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Immediately after removing from the bread from the oven, slice the garlic clove in half and rub each slice of bread with the cut side.
- Spoon the tomato mixture onto the bread slices and sprinkle chopped basil over the top.
- Time: 30 mins Servings: 6-8
Recipe by Blendabella