Tuscan Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- 2 Green peppers
- 2 Orange peppers
- 2 Red peppers
- 1 lb Ground turkey
- 1 Jar Rustic Tuscan BLENDABELLA
- 1 Cup Chicken broth
- 1/2 Cup Tomato puree
- 2 Cups Cooked rice
- As needed Cooking spray
- 1/3 Cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a little cooking spray in a medium size sauté pan and heat on a medium flame.
- Add ground turkey. Brown meat for several minutes until meat in completely cooked through. Stir in BLENDABELLA, tomato sauce and 1/2 cup of chicken broth. Mix well and simmer on low for about 5 minutes. Combine cooked rice and meat and BLENDABELLA together.
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish with cut-side up. Spoon the meat mixture into each pepper half and fill it with as much as you can.
- Pour the remainder of the chicken broth on the bottom of the pan. Cover tight with aluminum foil and bake for about 30 minutes. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for another 5 minutes uncovered, until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
- Time: 50 mins Servings: 4-6
Recipe by Blendabella