Tuscan Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
- 4-6 Portabella Mushrooms
- 1 Jar Tuscan BLENDABELLA
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- ½ Cup Bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Clean the mushrooms and gently remove the stems from them.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Saute blendabella for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and let it cool a bit. Add the breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Place the mushrooms stem side up on the baking sheet and fill them with the stuffing, generously.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Time: 35 mins Servings: 4-6
Recipe by Blendabella