- 1 Jar Tuscan BLENDABELLA
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 Cup Dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Diced yellow onion
- 1/2 Cup Half and half
- 1 Large Egg beaten
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Parsley leaves
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup (For topping)
- 2 Tbsp Packed light brown sugar (For topping)
- 1 Tbsp Red wine vinegar (For topping)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add the beef, Blendabella, bread crumbs, onion, half and half, egg, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Use your hands to mush and mix these ingredients together until well combined.
- Add the meat mixture to an oiled loaf pan. Pat the meat down into an even layer.
- In a small bowl, add 1/4 cup ketchup, the brown sugar, and vinegar. Stir to combine.
- Pour the sauce on top of the meatloaf and spread it into an even layer.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until done.
- Let the meatloaf rest for 8-10 minutes before serving.
- Time: 80 Minutes Servings: 10
Recipe by Blendabella