Tuscan Caprese Salad
- 1 Cup Whole fresh basil leaves
- 1 Ball Mozzarella, cut into rounds
- 2 to 3 Ripe Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Cup Rustic Tuscan BLENDABELLA
- To Taste Freshly cracked black pepper
- On a large plate, layer basil leaves between slices of tomato and mozzarella as shown in the photo, forming a ring. Season with a light sprinkle of black pepper.
- Add BLENDABELLA to the center of the ring. Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator for up to 2 to 3 hours until ready to serve.
- Time: 10 Minutes Servings: 2
Recipe by Blendabella