Tuscan Caprese Burger
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 1/3 lbs Ground beef
- 1 Cup Rustic Tuscan BLENDABELLA
- 4 Slices Mozzarella
- To taste Basil (chopped)
- 1 Cup Balsamic vinegar
- 4 Burger buns, sliced in half
- Bring the balsamic vinegar to a boil over medium-high heat in a small saucepan. Reduce to a simmer and continue to cook until it has thickened, approximately 5 to 6 minutes. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl, combine beef and Blendabella. Mix together well, using your hands. Divide mixture into four balls and form into patties.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat with olive oil. Add patties once the pan is hot. Cook until the burgers are your preferred doneness (approximately 3 minutes per side for medium). In the last couple of minutes, top the burgers with one slice of cheese each. Cover and cook until burgers are done and cheese is melted.
- While the burgers are cooking, toast the buns in a toaster oven or oven set to broil on low.
- To assemble the burgers, place cooked patties on the bottom halves of the toasted buns. Top with slices of tomato, a sprinkle of basil, and a drizzle of balsamic reduction. Finish with top halves of the toasted buns.
- Serve immediately.
- Time: 25 minutes Servings: 4
Recipe by Blendabella