Tuscan Artisanal Pizza
- 1 Packet Yeast
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2/3 Cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 Tbsp Salt
- As needed Flaxmeal
- To taste Cherry tomatoes
- To taste Tomato sauce
- To taste Rustic Tuscan BLENDABELLA
- To taste Red onion
- To taste Spring mix
- To taste Feta cheese
- To taste Any other toppings of your choice
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
- Dough should form a ball and will be sticky. Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes.
- Let rise covered for 30 minutes.
- Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread tomato sauce on pizza, then spread BLENDABELLA generously. Build the rest of the pizza with your favorite toppings.
- Bake for about 15 minutes then enjoy!