Thai Stuffed Squash
- 1 Cup Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA
- 1 Large Acorn squash
- As needed Olive oil
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Bunch Fresh sage
- 10 Sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cooked rice
- Pinch Allspice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- Wash the squash, carefully cut it in half lengthways, then remove and reserve the seeds.
- Use a spoon to score and scoop some flesh out.
- Finely chop the flesh of the squash with the seeds and put the pan.
- Add in the minced onion and garlic stirring frequently.
- Then add in the sage and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Stir rice, BLENDABELLA, and allspice. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Pack the mixture tightly into the halved squash.
- Place into prepared pan, then tightly wrap it with another foil.
- Bake for around 2 hours, or until soft and cooked through.
- Time: 2 hrs 30 mins Servings: 2
Recipe by Blendabella