Thai Shrimp Skillet
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Green pepper, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 1 Medium carrot, chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA
- Heat wok or skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil. Once hot, add broccoli, bell pepper, and carrot. Cook until crisp tender, approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in BLENDABELLA and shrimp. Cook until shrimp are pink and just cooked through, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve over white or brown rice.
- Time: 15 mins Servings: 4
Recipe by Blendabella