- 1 Cup Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA
- 16 oz Frozen shelled edamame
- 5-6 Cups Baby kale
- 3 Carrots
- 2 Red bell pepper
- 1 Cup Cilantro leaves
- 3 Green onions
- 3/4 Cup Cashews
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic, peeled
- 3 Tbsp Low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp White distilled vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemongrass paste (or ginger)
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- Purée all the first 8 ingredients in a food processor until smooth for the dressing. Taste and adjust seasoning. Transfer to a dressing jar and clean the food processor for later use.
- Steam the edamame for about 10 minutes. Drain and allow it to cool.
- Meanwhile, slice up the kale, carrots, peppers, cilantro leaves, and green onions into thin strips.
- Place the cooked edamame in the food processor and pulse to get a minced texture.
- Transfer to a large bowl and pulse the cashews in the food processor.
- Toss the kale, carrots, peppers, cilantro, green onions, edamame, BLENDABELLA and cashews together until well combined.
- Drizzle with the dressing, toss gently a few times, and serve immediately.
- Time: 20 Servings: 6
Recipe by Blendabella