Thai Quinoa Salad
- 1 Cup Uncooked Quinoa, rinsed in a fine-mesh colander
- 2 Cups Water/broth
- 1 Jar Thai BLENDABELLA
- 1 Medium Cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1 Cup Finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice (from 2-3 lemons)
- 2 Cloves of garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- To taste Freshly ground pepper
- 1. Cook the quinoa. Combine rinsed quinoa and the water/broth in a medium saucepan.
- 2. Bring the mixture to a boil, then lower the heat to maintain a gentle simmer.
- 3. Cover and cook until the quinoa has absorbed all of the liquid, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let the quinoa rest for 5 minutes.
- 4. In a large serving bowl, combine Thai Blendabella, cucumber, bell pepper, onion and cilantro. Set aside.
- 5. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and salt. Whisk until blended, then set aside.
- 6. Once the quinoa is mostly cool, transfer to the serving bowl, and toss the dressing.
- 7. Season with black pepper.
- Time: 15 minutes Servings: 8
Recipe by Blendabella