Thai Fried Rice
- 1 ¼ Cup White jasmine rice
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Tablespoons Sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons Minced garlic
- 1 Yellow onion
- ½ Jalapeno
- 1 Cup Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA
- 2 Scallions
- 2 Tablespoons Fish sauce
- 1 Lime juice
- Combine rice and water in a medium saucepan with a tight-fitting lid; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed, 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork, spread the rice on a large baking sheet to cool at least 15 minutes.
- While rice is cooling, heat a medium sized pan over medium-high heat and pour in sesame oil.
- Once the oil is hot, toss in the garlic, onion and Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA and cook about 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add cooked rice and continue to cook about 3 minutes, folding rice frequently.
- Add scallions, fish sauce, jalapeno and lime juice, stirring, for another 30 seconds.
- Transfer the fried rice to a platter. Garnish with cilantro leaves and lime wedges.
- Time: 35 mins Servings: 4-6
Recipe by Blendabella