- 4 Chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Fresh cracked black pepper
- 4 tbsp Butter divided
- 1 Cup Thai BLENDABELLA
- On a plate sprinkle both sides of chicken thighs with salt, pepper and flour. Add 2 tablespoons of butter to skillet and melt over high heat. Add chicken to pan and cook until lightly browned, 4 minutes. Turn over and cook for 6 minutes. Remove to platter, cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt another 2 tablespoon of butter in a skillet. Sauté Thai BLENDABELLA.
- Serve BLENDABELLA on top of chicken.
- Time: 35 mins Servings: 4
Recipe by Blendabella