Thai Chicken Skewers
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Dark brown sugar
- 1 Lime zest
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, pressed
- 1 Tbsp Curry powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 (13 oz) Can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA
- Place chicken breasts between 2 parchment papers. Pound the chicken breasts to 1/2-inch thick thick. Cut the breasts into 1-1/2" pieces and set aside.
- Make the marinade by combining ingredients 2-10.
- Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and mix until chicken is evenly coated. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Make the sauce by whisking together the coconut milk and Thai BLENDABELLA in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer, then cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill to high heat. Meanwhile, thread the chicken pieces onto skewers. Grease the grill. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for about 10 minutes, turning once, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken skewers with the BLENDABELLA sauce and lime wedges, if desired.
- Time: 6 hrs Servings: 4-5
Recipe by Blendabella