Thai Chicken Lettuce Cups
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb Ground chicken
- 2 Tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 1/3 Cups Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA
- 1 Head Butter lettuce
- To Taste Sliced green onion
- To Taste Peanut Sauce (Optional)
- To Taste Shredded Carrots
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Once hot, add ground chicken and cook until browned, approximately 5-7 minutes and then drain excess liquid.
- Stir in hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and Sriracha. Stir in BLENDABELLA and cook until everything is warmed through.
- Serve ground chicken mixture over leaves of lettuce. Garnish with sliced green onion.
- Optional - Top with shredded carrots and/or your favorite peanut sauce.