Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 3 Sweet potatoes
- 1 Jar Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA
- 1 Small ripe avocado
- 1 Cup Cilantro
- 3-4 Limes, juiced
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt and cumin (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 2-3 Tbsp Water, to thin
- To taste Toppings - chopped onions, cilantro, crushed tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (204º C). Poke a few holes in the sweet potatoes with a fork to allow steam to escape.
- Place potatoes in a lined baking sheet, and bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour, or until tender to the touch.
- Meanwhile, heat up the blendabella in a pan on medium heat for about 5 minutes
- Make the dressing. Add ingredients 3-6 besides water to a blender or food processor and blend. Add only enough water to encourage blending. Scrape down sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, adding more lime, salt, cumin or sweetener as desired. Set aside.
- To serve split open baked potatoes and gently press in on both ends to allow room for toppings. Fill each potato with fillings.
- Top with a healthy drizzle of avocado-cilantro sauce, and any other desired toppings (hot sauce, extra cilantro, and tortilla chips being my favorite).
- Time: 1 hr 30 mins Servings: 3
Recipe by Blendabella