Slow Cooker Thai Meatballs
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 Cup green onions, chopped
- 2 Cups Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA
- 1/3 Cup breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- For garnish Sesame seeds, chopped green onion
- 2/3 Cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup rice vinegar
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Lightly grease a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, green onion, BLENDABELLA, eggs and breadcrumbs with your hands.
- Form small meatballs and place on the greased baking sheet.
- Broil meatballs for 7 minutes until browned on top. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for the sauce.
- Add meatballs to a slow cooker. Mix together the last 8 ingredients for the sauce. Top meatballs with the sauce and stir to coat the meatballs.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Remove meatballs to a platter to serve and top with the thickened sauce. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and sesame seeds. (You can leave the meatballs and sauce in the slow cooker on low or warm setting until ready to serve)
- Time: 3 hrs Servings: 6-8
User submitted recipe by Blendabella