Slow Cooker Taco Chili
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1/2 16 oz can Hot chili beans
- 1/2 16 oz can Kidney beans
- 1 16 oz can Fire roasted tomatoes
- 1/2 Tomato paste
- 1 Jar Mexican BlendaBella
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- For garnish Sour cream
- For garnish Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- For garnish Freshly chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet, add beef and cook until browned, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add beef to the bowl of a slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients for the chili to the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Serve immediately with sour cream, shredded cheese, and cilantro.
- Time: 4hrs 30 mins Servings: 6-8
Recipe by Blendabella