Slow Cooker Shredded Tuscan Chicken
- 2 Large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 Cups Tuscan BLENDABELLA
- To taste Freshly chopped basil
- Add chicken breasts, water and BLENDABELLA to a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours until the chicken is cooked through.
- Using two forks, shred the chicken and stir with the BLENDABELLA.
- Serve with a garnish of fresh basil.
- Serving Ideas: Use it in homemade chicken noodle soup or chicken tortilla soup, add it to corn tortillas for tacos or even enchiladas, stir it into any pasta dish for added protein, make sliders or sandwiches, make a wrap for lunch
- Time: 360 Minutes Servings: 8
Recipe by Blendabella