Quick & Easy Chicken Pad Thai
- 8 oz Flat rice noodles
- 1 Large Boneless chicken breast
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 Cups Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/4 Cup Chopped peanuts
- 1/4 Cup Hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Fish sauce (found in the Asian section at most grocery stores)
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Peanut butter
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp Soy sauce
- Cook rice noodles to al dente according to package instructions.
- Pound chicken to ½ inch thickness and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together last 9 ingredients on the list for the sauce. Set aside.
- Heat a large wok or skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add chicken and cook until cooked through, approximately 6 to 8 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add eggs and allow to fry for about 1 minute. Break them up with a spoon and scramble.
- Once cooked through, add onions and Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA. Add chicken and sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add noodles and toss to coat the noodles well. Stir in peanuts and cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
- Time: 40 Servings: 4-5
Recipe by Blendabella