- 3/4 lb White American cheese, cut into small pieces
- 4 oz Fontina cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/4 Cup Half and half
- 1 Jar BLENDABELLA Mexican
- To taste Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To taste Chopped cilantro
- To taste Chopped Tomatoes
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, bring the half and half almost to a boil, then reduce the heat to low.
- Whisking constantly, add the cheese one handful at a time, waiting until one handful is melted before adding another.
- Once all the cheese is melted, add the BLENDABELLA Mexican and continue to stir until everything is heated through.
- Pour the queso into the desired serving dish and top with cilantro and tomatoes if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips or over tacos, burritos, and nachos.
- Time: 30 mins Servings: 6-8
Recipe by Blendabella