Thai Peanut Chicken Vermicelli
- 8 oz Vermicelli or rice noodles
- 1 1/2 Cups Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA
- 1 Cup Shredded, cooked chicken
- 2 Eggs, scrambled
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 Cup Chopped peanuts
- Ingredients for Sauce
- 1 Cup Full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 Cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Chili garlic paste
- 1 tsp Freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 Tbsp Fish sauce
- Use to Top Recipe
- 2 Tbsp Sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Soak noodles according to the instructions on the packages.
- Whisk together ingredients for the sauce (last 10 on list) in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add cooking oil to a large wok or skillet. Once warm over medium heat, add eggs in the center of the pan. Allow them to cook for a minute and then break them up with a spatula. Stir in BLENDABELLA. Remove egg and BLENDABELLA mixture to a plate. Set aside.
- In the same wok or skillet, add sauce. Allow to simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, until thickened slightly. Add cooked chicken, noodles and BLENDABELLA mixture, tossing gently to coat in the sauce.
- Serve immediately topped with sesame seeds and cilantro.
- Time: 25 mins Servings: 4-6
Recipe by Blendabella