Mushroom Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup Whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 Cups Raw spinach leaves, blanched
- 1/2 Cup Artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 Cup Tuscan BlendaBella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, mozzarella, parmesan cheese, ricotta, spinach leaves, artichoke hearts, and Tuscan BlendaBella. Stir to combine well.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a cast iron skillet. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes until the cheese browned.
- Time: 35 mins Servings: 6-8
Recipe by Blendabella