Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 1/2 Pint (1 cup) Heavy cream
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Cup Rustic Tuscan BLENDABELLA
- 1/2 lb Fettuccine pasta
- In a large pot boil ½ lb of fettuccine pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, in a medium saucepan add butter, melt and whisk in flour to make a roux.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Maintain a medium heat and whisk until melted.
- Add the minced garlic, italian seasoning, BLENDABELLA, salt and pepper. Continue to whisk until smooth.
- Add the parmesan cheese. Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- Remove pasta from heat and strain. Toss with sauce in a large bowl and serve with black pepper.
- Time: 35 mins Servings: 4-6
Recipe by Blendabella