Mushroom Curry Soup
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- 1 Tbsp Red curry paste
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 Jar Coconut Thai BlendaBella
- 1 3/4 Cups Coconut milk
- 2 Cups Vegetable broth
- 4 Baby yukon potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 Red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 Green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- To taste Freshly chopped cilantro
- In a large pot over medium-heat, heat oil. Once hot, add Coconut Thai BlendaBella, ginger powder, red curry paste, turmeric and cornstarch. Stir to combine and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in coconut milk and vegetable broth.
- Cook until thickened a bit, approximately 15 minutes, over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and cook for 10-15 minutes, until tender. Add peppers and cook until tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with fresh cilantro.
- Time: 1 hr 20 mins Servings: 6-8
Recipe by Blendabella