Mexican Scrambled Eggs
- 6 Eggs
- 6 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Cup Zesty Mexican BlendaBella
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in BLENDABELLA.
- Add butter to a large nonstick skillet over high heat. When the butter melts and begins to bubble, pour eggs into the middle of the pan.
- Gently stir with a rubber spatula. As soon as big soft lumps begin to form, reduce heat to low. Start folding the curds over on themselves while gently shaking the pan with your free hand.
- As soon as the eggs are cooked and there’s no more runny egg, remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately.
- Time: 25 mins Servings: 4-6
Recipe by Blendabella