Mexican Omelette with Vegetables
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Diced Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Zesty Mexican BLENDABELLA
- To Taste Salt, Pepper, Green Onion (Chopped). Fresh Parsley
- In a medium bowl, add eggs, milk, salt and pepper Beat well with a whisk.
- Add tomatoes and broccoli to mixture.
- In a medium skillet, melt 1 Tbsp of butter over medium-high heat. Once melted and bubbling, turn heat down to medium. Add eggs to the pan and move the pan around to spread them out evenly. When the eggs begin to firm up, but there’s a little raw egg on top, sprinkle over most of the cheddar cheese, tomatoes and broccoli.
- Use a spatula to loosen the edges of the omelets. Fold it over in half. When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from heat and slide the omelets onto a plate.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top and desired amount of green onion and fresh parsley
- Serve immediately with extra BLENDABELLA.
- Time: 15 minutes Servings: 2
Recipe by Blendabella