Mexican Mini BLENDABELLA Stuffed Sweet Peppers
- 12 Sweet peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 Cup Mexican BLENDABELLA
- 1/3 Cup Cup goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp Freshly chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together goat cheese and BLENDABELLA.
- Place halved sweet peppers on the baking sheet in an even layer. Stuff each with the goat cheese mixture.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top with freshly chopped cilantro. Serve warm.
- Time: 15 Minutes Servings: 12
Recipe by Blendabella