- 1 1/2 Cups Zesty Mexican BLENDABELLA
- 1/2 lb Ground sausage
- As needed Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded cheese
- 10 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a deep sautéte pan or cast iron skillet, add sausage. Cook over medium-high heat, breaking up the sausage with a spoon, until cooked through, approximately 5 minutes. Stir in BLENDABELLA, salt and pepper.
- Top with cheese and let the cheese melt a little bit, approximately 5 minutes.
- While the cheese is melting, whisk eggs together in a medium bowl. Pour them over the vegetables, sausage and cheese. Tilt the pan to make sure the eggs settle evenly over the vegetables and sausage. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Place in the oven and bake until the eggs are set, approximately 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes in the pan before slicing and serving.
- Time: 35 mins Servings: 4-6
Recipe by Blendabella