Farro Vegetarian Skillet
- 1 Cup Rustic Tuscan BLENDABELLA
- 1 1/2 Cups Uncooked farro
- 14 oz Vegetable broth
- 1 Can (14.5 oz) Roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Zucchini, quartered
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Corn
- 1 tsp Chopped garlic
- 1 Can (15 oz) Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp Chopped cilantro
- In a medium pot, stir together farro, broth, undrained tomatoes and 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini and sprinkle with half of the cumin and salt; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add onion, corn and garlic; sprinkle with remaining cumin and salt. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans and BLENDABELLA, heat for another 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini back to skillet along with cooked farro; stir to combine. Top with cilantro before serving.
- Time: 50 mins Servings: 6
Recipe by Blendabella