Easy Tomato Sauce
- ¼ Cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) Can Whole tomatoes
- 2 Cups Rustic Tuscan BlendaBella
- For garnish Freshly chopped basil
- In a large, straight-sided skillet over medium heat, warm oil. Add garlic and cook until just lightly golden.
- Stir in tomatoes and BlendaBella.
- Bring sauce to a simmer and cook until sauce is thick and tomatoes have mostly fallen apart, about 15 minutes. Mash the tomatoes up with the back of a wooden spoon to help break them down. Keep sauce warm until ready to serve.
- Time: 30 mins Servings: 4-6
Recipe by Blendabella