- 1 Cup Coconut Thai BLENDABELLA
- 3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp Dried basil leaves
- 2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Yellow curry powder
- 1 Tbsp Garam masala
- 1 Large red onion, chopped
- 8 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- 1/3-1/2 Cup Fresh basil, chopped
- 1 (14oz) Can Coconut Milk (preferably full-fat)
- Heat oil in a large pot.
- Chop the chicken into large chunks. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper and half of the curry and half of the garam masala.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Cook chicken in the pot for 8 minutes, turning once. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Add in more oil if necessary. Add the remaining curry and garam marsala.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 1 minute.
- Add the onion. Continue to cook for 2 minutes or until the onion is tender, stirring often.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 more seconds then add coconut milk, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the water and cornstarch. Whisk into the sauce.
- Simmer for 15 minutes and add the chicken and BLENDABELLA into the sauce. Stir to combine and heat for 3 minutes then serve over rice with fresh basil.
- Time: 1 hr 20 mins Servings: 6
Recipe by Blendabella