Cheesy Mexican Mushroom Quesadillas
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 4 Burrito size flour tortillas
- 2 Cups Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 Cup BLENDABELLA Mexican
- Preheat a large pan to medium heat.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil in the pan.
- Add one tortilla and top half of it with 1/4 cup cheese followed by 1/4 cup BLENDABELLA Mexican blend, and top with another 1/4 cup cheese.
- Fold the empty half of the tortilla up over the top of the filling and allow to cook until lightly browned on the bottom, about 3 minutes.
- Carefully flip the quesadilla and allow to cook on the other side until crispy, browned, and the inside is melted, about 5 minutes more.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.