Butternut Squash & Coconut Soup
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 Pounds butternut squash, peeled seeded, and cubed small
- 1 Cup BLENDABELLA Thai
- 4 Cups vegetable broth
- ½ Cup full-fat coconut milk
- To taste Fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oil in a large dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat.
- Add the squash and BLENDABELLA Thai to the pot and stir to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until the squash is soft, 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Working in batches, puree in a blender until smooth.
- Return the pureed soup to the pot and stir in 1/4 cup coconut milk.
- Ladle soup into individual bowls and drizzle with additional coconut milk.
- Top with chopped fresh cilantro if desired.
- Time: 45 mins Servings: 4-6
User submitted recipe by Blendabella