- 1 Cup Zesty Mexican BLENDABELLA
- 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Onion, minced
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Taco seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp Water
- 6-8 Tortilla wraps
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add garlic and onion, cook for 2 minutes until onion is lightly browned. Add beef and cook, breaking it up as you go, until it turns brown.
- Add Taco Seasoning (or use 1 packet store bought) and cook for 1 minute. Then add tomato paste, BLENDABELLA, and water, cook for 3 minutes until the water is mostly evaporated. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place a burrito on a surface. Place 1/4 cup of rice just below the center. Top with ¼ cup beef mixture, then some lettuce, corn, black beans.
- Fold up the bottom to cover the filling then fold the edges in. Roll up tightly, then wrap in foil. Serve as is or heat per below.
- Time: 40 mins Servings: 6-8
Recipe by Blendabella