- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1 Cup Zesty Mexican BLENDABELLA
- 2 Teaspoons chili powder
- 8 Ounces canned tomato sauce
- 8 Soft or crunchy tortillas
- To taste Shredded cheddar cheese
- To taste Shredded lettuce
- To taste Chopped onions
- To taste Chopped tomatoes
- To taste Chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook the beef, breaking it up, until no longer pink, 7-10 minutes.
- Add the BLENDABELLA Mexican blend and cook, stirring, another minute.
- Add the chili powder and tomato sauce and bring to a bubble.
- Lower the heat and allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for ten minutes.
- Spoon the taco mixture into tortillas and add desired toppings.
- Time: 35 mins Servings: 4-6
User submitted recipe by Blendabella