4-Ingredient Easy Tuscan Baked Chicken
- 2 Large Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 Cup Seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 Cups Rustic Tuscan BLENDABELLA
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- Add beaten eggs to a shallow bowl. Add breadcrumbs to a separate shallow bowl.
- Dredge the chicken in the breadcrumbs, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs again. Place each strip in the baking dish to form an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes until cooked through. Top with Rustic Italian BLENDABELLA. Serve.
- Time: 30 Servings: 4
Recipe by Blendabella